Not sure what I'm talking about? Maybe this will help:
1. Pooping alone.
2. Peeing alone.
3. Drinking a cup of coffee while it's still hot.
4. Eating a chocolate bar that you don't have to share.
5. Your own music on the radio.
6. Sleeping in.
7. Water bottles that don't have backwash in them.
9. Grocery shopping without an argument about popsicles (or sugary cereals or gum).
10. Restaurants that don't have chicken fingers or hot dogs on the menu.
11. Vacations that don't include amusement parks.
12. A clean backseat.
13. Catching up on your favorite show (before 10 p.m. and without demands for water or another tuck-in).
14. Books with more than a few hundred words (none of which rhyme).
15. Breakable home décor.
16. Your own room.
17. Your own bed.
18. Letting off a stream of curse words when you stub your toe.
19. Light switches in the off position.
20. A complete thought.
Is this you? What do you consider a luxury now that you have kids?
as seen on and copied from facebook :)